It rubs the lotion on the skin and puts the lotion back in the basket. Nope, not that Buffalo Bill. This week we’re taking a trip to upstate New York to cheer for the other Buffalo Bills. Even if you hate the Bills, you love their Buffalo sauce which adds the perfect flavor to any meal. Sure you can go to any bar to order Buffalo wings from a gorgeous waitress, but you have a rep to maintain. Everyone thinks you’re on a diet, so you can’t commit adultery in public. Instead, indulge in this Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese dish in the privacy of your own home. Don’t worry about that secret ingredient (Cheetos), your diet starts again tomorrow.
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 pound elbow pasta
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups Cheetos (crushed into crumbs)
- 2 table spoons butter
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 2 cups whole milk
- Cook chicken in oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until fully cooked. When complete, slice into chunks.
- In a pot, cook elbow pasta to your liking. Drain and return to same pot.
- In a separate sauce pan, melt butter and cook garlic until softened. Then add in the milk and cheese. Stir to combine until cheese has fully melted. Then add in Buffalo sauce and one cup of Cheetos.
- Add the Chicken and the cheese mixture to the pasta pot and stir until fully mixed.
- Put the mixture into a large baking pan and top with the remaining Cheetos. Place pan in the oven for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with blue cheese crumbles