Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see. Smooth line. Don’t expect to hear it too often after you over indulge in this week’s recipe. Sure country music is great, but we prefer Tennessee’s expertise in the art of barbecue. They’re Nashville style sweet BBQ sauce can be used to spruce up any meal, so we decided to put it on a burger. Dominate the tailgate this week by feasting like a Titan with this Tennessee BBQ Burger.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup French-fried onions
- hamburger buns
- Tennessee style bbq sauce
- 2 cups Tri-Color Coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup lemon vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine coleslaw mix, lemon vinaigrette, and salt until blended. Set aside
- Combine ground beef, cheese, and french fired onions until blended. Form meat into patties (makes about 4). In a skillet or on a grill, cook about 4 – 5 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Spread bbq sauce on inside of top bun. Place burger patty on bottom bun, top with cole slaw, and cover with top bun.
Categories: Diet Starts Tomorrow