The Raiders days in Oakland are numbered as they gear up to move to the Vegas Strip. Ahh, Sin City, the land of gambling, prostitution, and an endless supply of all you can eat buffets. Living in Oakland certainly hasn’t prepared you for this, so we’re here to help. Double Down Daddy’s got you covered on all the gambling tips, and the Beast knows a thing or two about prostitutes. I’m hear to prep you for the most enjoyable sin of them all: Gluttony. Sure the Raiders may have lost faith in their quarterback, but this week we’re all about the Derek CARRBS as we chow down on a loaded tater tot recipe so good it’ll make you cry.
- 16 oz bag of Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 – 16 0z of shredded Four Cheese Mexican Blend cheese
- Bacon Bits
- Sour Cream
- Follow heating instructions on bag for frozen tater tots.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, cook ground beef 7 – 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add in Taco seasoning to ground beef. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in Bacon Bits (as much as you’d like) to the ground beef mixture.
- Once Tater tots have been cooked, cover them with chopped meat mixture and as much cheese as your Raider heart desires. Place back in over for 5 – 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from oven and top with Sour Cream before serving.