Uncle Ant, here. I want to let your mind sleep soundly tonight, so instead of flooding your subconscious with theories of the world behind the curtain, I want to teach you the universal secret of seducing the senses.
Silent Riot can give you that bulky game day meal that will last all week, but, I’m a romantic. Cooking – like sex – is a delicate dance of preparation, intrigue, passion, desire, surprise, and climax. For those of you finding yourself saddled up next to a friendly vixen this weekend, be prepared to indulge this nifty app snack to impress her.
I’m a Brieliever, and you will be too.
Squash & Brie
“If you can not make a girl laugh, I hope you have some brie.” – You
1 Yellow Squash
1 Green zucchini
1 Brie Cheese Wheel
Oven or Toaster
Aluminum Foil and/or Baking Sheet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Run squash and zucchini under water, pat dry
3. Slice squash & zucchini into 1/2-inch thick slices
5. Place squash & zucchini onto baking tray (put down aluminum / tin foil and spray with Pam. If you do not have Pam, drizzle oil and spread with your finger. If you do not have oil, use butter. If you do not have oil or butter, it is time to grow up.)
6. Cut and place brie on top of squash & zucchini slices
7. Place in oven for 15 minutes (5-10 minutes if toaster)
8. Let sit 5 minutes – serve & eat/sex
Written by Uncle Ant