Winter is definitely upon us, but that doesn’t mean we should stop tailgating. It just means we need to find new ways to keep warm. What better way to heat things up this Game Day than with the Ohio State favorite, the Boozy Buckeye. Kickstart your boring hot chocolate with the addition of peanut butter and Kahlua for a winter time treat that is sure to get you toasted.
- 1 packet of hot chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter (melted)
- 2 Shots Kahlua
- Whipped Cream
- Make the hot chocolate per the instructions on the hot chocolate packet.
- Stir in the melted peanut butter.
- Stir in 2 shots of Kahlua.
- Top with Whipped Cream.
Cheers to Game Day!